Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crazy C.E.C

As a good way to get involved with kids for our daughter we had a birthday party for her. It was nice to see some parents and see the kids she plays with a recess. Also it was nice to perhaps be able to start more kids to play with after school. Ity is interesting and makes me happy to know that she is friends with kids of decent from India china Vietnam as well as from the US. It was interesting to hear who couldn't eat what due to their cultural traditions!

It was an insane time a Chucky E Cheese with 12 kids there two of my own. We had friends from school and their parents and a second cousin and her parents come!

The kids where everywhere and I got a lot of help from my wife who is pregnant in sackcloth and ashes and still was on her feet chasing kids with me! I truely do have the best companion! We had parents who stayed and helped too and they all were great! Despite seeing thr kids dance and play with Chucky I don't eant to do that again. Baby j seemed the most into it trying to play with ther oversized mouse. He was practically dancing on his toes. So funny!

Video and pics to come later hopefully.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my, I well remember the crazy times at CEC in CA. I don't want to go back either, but I know for sure the kids loved it. Way to go in doing it for J'Lee. I bet she will always remember it.

Jackie said...

I'm still waiting to see J'Lee's cute new hair duo.