Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 6...already

Wow wonders never cease and either do the reminders of my age. 6 yeArs ago it was also Martin luther king day and I was pushing through school and a little baby came popping out leaving a trail of crap. That is to say she pooped all over the nurse and mom. I slept with her I. My arms blissfully proud and excited for the future. Nothing has changed except ages and size. We are both bigger and older. I'm still so proud and excited. My baby girl is so wonderful and precious to me. I can't believe you are 6 years old nice to all defended of family and faith and friends. True in eveything and trying so hard to do your best at everything. So much like dad and mom and I love it all. The only trail you leave now ain't crap it is utter joy! Love you babes!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Six years ago I was there in Rexburg with little Jenalee was born and Kira was so brave. It was the best! I became a Grandma for the first time. I was in school. My how time flies. I can't believe J'lee is 6. I love her and I love her family too.

Alicia said...

That is a funny story. It's amazing how old we all are, huh Blake! 30 almost! Have fun celebrating her birthday!