Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Duck Duck Goose

There has been far less of picture taking around my place lately but it was good last week to get out and take some shots.  Needless to say my ability has slipped a little bit but it was fun to go to Lake Union Shore and let the kids play and take pictures.  Here are the best ones.


 I cant believe this house....it must be garbage or something.  No I guess it means it doesnt have a roof yet and wanted to protect it from all the rain.  Its a wonder anything gets built around here in the fall.
 This duck really had a deathwish, was very trusting or was just extremely hungry.  I didnt have food just a camera.


3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

yay! pictures from you! I always love seeing what you're seeing through your camera! :)

Jackie said...

Nice duck and house, but the best, the very best, nothing holds a candle to the best pictures - The kids!! They are so adorable. Jaden is aways so intent on seeing and learning everything about him. Look at him and he is so cute. Jenalee has even longer hair. It's blowing back and it's beautiful. She is a doll. I'm so excited to see them. I can't contain myself. On man they are cute and neat. They are perfection. I love you all.

oldangelgirl said...

You have two beautiful children, my friend. Good job! I like the pictures, too. :)