Sunday, March 21, 2010

Intolerable H.R. Bills

As many of you know the healthcare bill and its reconcilliation (backroom deal making bill) both past narrowly despite some decent from Dems. It will be interesting to see it all play out and that will probably involve the Supreme Court. Either way some new states appeared on my desired to live in list. These are the ones that have already passed laws stating that the government cannot force you to buy healthcare insurance. But I join the Heritage Foundation in calling these H.R. Bills Intolerable!

I know politics espeically healthcare can prompt strong feelings so if you comment PLEASE leave out racial references and historical references to Hitler. PLEASE be civil as well.

But I must push a plug for an investigation and charges for anyone who gave backroom deals, took backroom deals and otherwise profited by their participation no matter your party. It should be illegal and unethical.

Also let me again push a plug for TERM LIMITS and NO RE-ELECTION for any one in the House or Senate. For many many years now they both have had approval ratings of 35% or lower and we still re-elect them. COME ON PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Katy said...

crap... now that i can't say anything racial or rag on Hitler... i've got nothin'!

no, i'm embarrassed to admit how LITTLE i know of these bills and politics... but ask me a question, any question, about Disney princesses and I'm your gal.

B-Blogit said...

haha! thats so funny!

Azteroth said...

I agree about the term limits & possibly even the no re-election thought. I don't believe there should be career politicians.