Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We Go Mini

Today for a lack of time and better things to do we headed off to the local mini golf place.  It was quite fun teaching the kids how to do it right and them just not listing past hole #5.  But it was nice that we got to play.  We did play two rounds and the second I was quite frustrated since I wasnt doing so well. Im just on consistent or a great shot.  I did however forget my camera so I dont have any shots of this. :(  perhaps next time I will remember it.

It was nice to get out and do something together as a family.  Then we went walking around the church delivering fliers for a memorial day breakfast we are having and inviting the whole neighborhood over to the church where we will have it.  Special thanks to my sweet wife who supported me and came with me and the kids walking and even put some fliers on the door.  No complaints not really a word said when we got there just action and I loved it.  Love you babe!

2 comments:

Small Stones said...

A memorial day breakfast?! That sounds SO FUN! I hope tons of people come and you guys have a lot of fun! :D Wish I could be there with you! :D You have such a cool family...I love how much love you have in your home. :)

Katy said...

Mini golf. Oh how I despise it. Or more specifically.. IT despises ME.

Great family time!!!