Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick Drive

Went on a drive to find a good place ot hike and I was successful. Since the kids are still sick we didnt hike but I did manage to take some shots from the road.

This one is on Old Almaden Road just south of the "dam" by Almaden Quicksilver Park. The sun was shining quite bright so it was gonna ruin the shot so I stood with a huge tree on my right for some shade hoping I could catch some sun rays and I was lucky to actually get some.

Here is a shot same place just a little further down and on the right side of the road, so the opposite side from the lake. Im sure these might be full of green come another moth but I thought they were interesting for now this way!
I recommend this place it is part of New Almaden community and you can hike up to the old mines, tunnels and buildings there!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Those are excellent pictures!

B-Blogit said...

ahh thanks!