Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine's Dance

So we got a baby sitter from a girl in our ward and we took off to the stake Valentine's Dance. It was different from having it at our old ward but it was a lot of fun still. It reminded me of those we saw back home.

I'm not that good of a dancer, but K loves to go so we went. We tried to remember the stuff we learned in dance calls with Love Boxes and her hubby but Im not that good at memory. Toward the end things were coming back to us. Guess we need to practice more.

These pictures were taken with my cell phone and are not the best obviously but I forgot the camera. Thought carrying it around on my belt might be odd at a dance then left it at home. The kids were ok and we had fun. We both were tired since K worked the night before and I got up early with the kids to pick her up.

It was decorated for a france/paris theme. Someone had built an Effile tower out of wood and they have paris signs all over and even some french style deserts and stuff. They had some incredible cheese balls there! I love cheese ball. They even had a photographer who took photos, which I will put on here once they are done.



No comments: