Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blogs of Note

I wanted to draw everyones attention to my blogs of note. Blogger selects these based off the amount of traffic (term for hits or visits) to a blog. There are some that are interesting to see if you check them. They come out weekly.
I decided that I would make my own blogs of note. Though I may not have a new one every week they should be worth while. I have three right one. One of them is a political blog. Another is run by a friend. Basically it is a photography challange. You are given a topic and you try to take a picture and tell why you too it to describe that topic. It is fantastic! Mission 24. Another is from a writer for some newspapers based out of Salt Lake City called What It All Looks Like. It is a fantastic blog with great pictures and ideas of what life is really like.
You can find the links on the side of the page!

No comments: