Saturday, December 13, 2008

Harry Potter and Starbucks funny

My daughter has been into watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I think she is really interested in snakes. That and because of Dobby. Anyway she wrapped a purple neckless around her hand and then threw it out like a yo yo and said "Get Harry Pottaaaaaaaaa". It was classic, we had a good laugh about that one.

This morning on the way to pick up my wife from working last night we stopped at Starbucks and got Peppermint Hot Chocolate for us. I asked her if she liked it she said "no I dont, but I will have it when I am older and then I will like it". She said that just like if it were vegetables that a parent would have said that she will like it when she is older. I wonder who could have told her that? I guess that finger is pointing right at me. She said that she didnt like it and that she liked the kind we had at home (Stephens hot chocolate). Cant say that i blame her cus that is what I prefer as well.

No comments: