Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. Not sure if this is inspired by a lack of something to do, desire for time off from school or just because. But seriously you know the funny things that kids say everyday. If you are a parent, teacher, in preschool or daycare you know how funny they can be.

I was told once that we should keep track of these funny things so we can go back and remember them. It will bring a lot of laughter, happiness and joy.

So for today. I had just finished my 12 page paper for school and was sitting next to my daughter after she gave me a hug. I had been working on it all day and she was tired and sleeping most of the day so I didnt get to see her much. So I said stay here by me and she said "No I have to go to class". I said "you have to go to class huh, what kind of class" she says "pink and purple class".

Guess it is obvious that those are her favorite colors and that she has them on the brain all the time!

No comments: