Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


Here's to the people in our Armed Forces today, those retired, and those who have passed on! I am grateful for all the service and sacrifice made in my behalf and everyone elses! For me Memorial Day is also for celebrating the ancestors that have passed on and remembering their lives and who they were.
Because my family was sick and we had family over looking for real estate in the area we didnt get out much. I was also working extra shifts to cover for people calling in "sick" for the holiday. But I am there in spirit offering a space on my blog instead of flowers on a stone!

1 comment:

Rach said...

We went today and the weather was yucky. It was muddy and raining in Liberty and windy with a little rain in Montipelier. So we didn't get to stay long to talk with our ancestors. They are probably thinking how crazy we are....