Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jo is Out of this World!

It was so great to be with my little sister again!  I sure love that girl.  We had a great time doing various things in Seattle.  Here we are at the spaceneed on July 2nd.

We start off with my kiddies and their cousin Corbs standing in one of the supporting pillars of the space needle.  Did you know that the architect of the building thought that is what buildings would look like in the year 2000?  Maybe he watched too much Jetsons cartoons.
 I can see flying cars and robots with frilly aprons now, cant you?
 My brother came up from Portland to be with his little boy, Corbs.  He was the second tallest thing I saw that day!  Good grief he barely fit in the space needle me thinks!  6'8"  yeegads!
 My silly sister with my lovely (and sometimes silly) wife!  You should have seen the faces Jo was pulling.  I didnt post them all here for her sake but it was funny to see them.
 After we got underneath the walkway it was covered with glass on top that had these little grey dots.  Kind of looks "modern" or "abstract" perhaps....to me I cant decide if I like it or if it is just a cappy looking picture.
 Yes sister RaRa was here too, but she kept her feet where God intended them to be...on the ground!  We waved and made faces to each other on the way up it was fun!
 City view of Seattle looking south into downtown.  Pretty lights eh?  Concrete jungle here too!
 the ever lovely Airwoman Adams, high u p in the air with downtown Seattle to her back.  Yes and tons of secruity wiring to keep people from jumping!
 Two lovelies, one with my little baby who at 2 months old got to go up the Space Needle...but he slept right through the whole thing!
 I liked the accidental blur that was in this one.  Since it was dark and I didnt use the flash it took longer to save and I moved the camera so it gave me some blur!  I beleive this shot is looking southeast into Seattle.

2 comments:

jackieadams said...

Blake, it is really fun to see all of us at the Space Needle. I think you are a fantastic manchild. It was a very special night to see you and Kira and your darling family. Thanks for coming!!! It was a memorable night for me holding the new beebee and taking him up the Sapce Needle and back to ground. He slept through the whole thing! But how many babies his age go up there? I bet not very many. It was sooooo great for me to have all 5 of my kids together in one place. It's been a long time. I'm counting Kira. She is my daughter too. I wish I could be closer to my little grandbabies . . . :-( Thanks for making it possible for me and the girls.

JAW said...

LOL blake you crack me up. Thanks for not posting ugly pictures of me. although, I'm not really concerned about it. I don't care if you want to post bad pics of me:) but i'm thankful for your kindness and thoughtfulness. these pics are great! it was awesome to visit the family. and i'm jelly of kiras skin, btw. she has always had such pretty skin. jelly.