Monday, July 13, 2009

Catch Ya Poolside

We went out swimming again since it was 88 degrees today. It was a lot of fun and I decided to bring the camera along. A real risk taker I did this without a waterproof case. Here is one of my favorites of Baby J.
This one I like cus his face is happy and excited. The bubbles coming up are kind of cool too.
My sweet daughter here pulling a semi cheesy smile she is like a fish and wants to go swimming all the time. I asked her if she liked it better at home by grandma or here. She said by grandma. I said well we wont have a pool by grandma and she then changed her mind and said here.
Love this cheese face, even with the squinted eyes!
Just thought I would try and catch a shot of this brave boy jumping on his own. Almost looks like he is walking on water!

We've been working on learning to dive so I am proud of this one!
This is my sons side and tan line he is so brown and his hair is platinum white now!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That looks SO fun! I am jealous of your easy access to outdoor swimming!

And WHOA on the tan line! DANG that kid has got some good skin!

Rach said...

How cute and fun you are a good daddy to take them swimming