Friday, June 5, 2009

Photo Phreak

I have turned into a photographing freak as of late. Guess it is a real hobby of mine now. I found myself rolling down the passanger side window and leaning over to take a picture of this vintage International pickup truck today, complete with a grandpa or "pa pa" as my son calls him. I even got some shots of interesting flowers outside my house. Both done on macro setting, which historically has been bad for me and appear hear unedited, except with little cropping out of background!

We did venture to the park again today, after the thrill yesterday who would blame them. Here are a few more shots I got in macro. Nice sister helping Baby J down the slide, thought he can do it on his own.
I just love the angle and the expression on her face. She and I have a habit of doing this thing with our tongue when we are in deep concentration sometimes. Cant explain it, but at least it makes me laugh here.

No comments: