Monday, June 1, 2009

The Fun Never Ends

It has been quite interesting at my house since we have gotten back from our trip. Baby J has started pouting over anything he doesnt like! The terrible 2's are in full swing now I guess, aren't I so lucky!

Baby J is still very curious and his sister doesnt help either. They took the spices from a drawer and a big ziplock bag and put them into the bags. They took them outside and when I noticed that they were quite the cream of tarder was all dumped out and Baby J was dumping some paprika out along with it. I took all the spices away and told them I was a little frustrated with their behavior and put the spices in a different place so they cannot reach. By the time I got back Baby J was licking the pavement where she spilled. Ewww! J'alee tried it once and didnt like it, but he kept on licking.
We ventured out for a walk on Sunday to let the kids do something different and to get my picture for Mission 24 blog. It was fun we even saw a lizards there. It reminded me of when my siblings and I last lived in california. There was a spot behind the house that used to be all rock with one tree. We would go behind there and try to catch the lizards. Most of them would drop their tails and run so we werent too successful. It was good times! At any rate you can see the photos of our walk HERE and on photobucket.

No comments: