Thursday, June 25, 2009

Advisory Pool Day

There is a weather advisory out tomorrow for my area. 96 degree high and complete sun! So my advisory Pool Day! I do have a few errands to run so I best get them done in the morning before it gets hot! Either way the key is to keep lots of water on hand for the kiddos just ot make sure things are ok!

Other than that we are looking for a different apartment that is cheaper. Just looking at this point we arent sure if we do want to move or not. We have gotten most all our furniture "free" now so they will take the rented stuff back on monday which cuts some costs and gives more for the pocket book!

We have been extended here for another 4 week so delay again for a short time and then maybe things will be on a more permenant basis. Im not holding my breath though.

No comments: