Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy and Without My Computer

Well we are visiting family over this last week and will be back home later in the week. It has been fun to see family and friends. It has been nice to help people do some things that they needed. Sort of a good trade off for letting us stay with them I suppose. Mostly I have been thinking how much joy charity and service can bring. I havent honestly been doing that much. We keep mostly to ourselves in our apartment out there alone in Cali. So being here and helping out and having people help me with things and with the kids has been a good refresher in the course of service.

I am grateful to family and friends who seem to know just how to help me and allow me to help them. It sure is great to be able to have them in my life. From aunts, uncles, mothers, fathers, and grandmas'. Love you all and thank you!

No comments: