Monday, January 5, 2009

Where's My ABC Ring

Today was funny. We were riding in the car and my daughter all of the sudden says where is my ABC ring? My wife and I were confused on what she was talking about. She said you know my ABC ring that says choose the right.
HA! That just makes me laugh she understood that it was letter that stood for something but didn't remember what they were or remembers them by ABC. It is funny and cute. She got that ring when we were visiting another ward because we got up late! They taught about choosing the ring in sunbeams so she got a ring.

My son was noisy during sacrament so we had to step out for a while. We went out and they had some fake trees in the corners of the foyer. We were playing and all of the sudden he turns to the tree points and then signs and says bird. It was great to see him at about 18 months put together that a bird goes in a tree sometimes. I tried to teach him tree but he just kept saying bird and signing it.

No comments: