Saturday, January 3, 2009

Trying New Things

Well growing up I was always known as a picky eater, which I was. My dad always said that he wanted me to go to another country so I would have to try and eat all the odd foods they have. Well I did go on my mission and among the strange things like ox tails, Hmong fish soup and others I tried it all.
My Grandma J while she has been with us introduced me to something new. I'm calling it homemade mint lemonade. You light squeeze a lemon as if you are juicing it, though you dont poke any holes in it. Then you cut a small home and insert a peppermint stick. Then you just suck away. At first it was really strong lemon, but then as i sucked a little slower it was like a minty lemonade and it was fantastic! I recommend you all try it.

Other then that my weekend was spoiled. 60 degrees all week and we had to get below 30 today and get some snow. Sad! Oh well it should be gone by Monday night because the weather will get a bit warmer thankfully!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Do you suck the stick or the lemon :)