Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Beat Down Threat

We were eating breakfast at Grandma J's and my daughter was eating cookie crumbs. I took them away and said not for breakfast and she started to cry and said Grandma said I could have them. I said well then you can after breakfast. I told her she could have some pancakes and syrup. My grandma laughed and said how much better are those than cookies. I couldnt answer but still the parent in me said its better than cookies.
Anyway so she wouldnt eat her pancakes and I tried everything to get her to eat them. So finally I told her that if she didnt eat them that I would give them to her brother and I would eat the cookies. She looks at me with a frustrated look. Finally I was getting through. She then said if you do that I will beat you up. I said oh you will huh. She said yes with my sticky fingers and she held them up for me like claws. I couldnt help it I started to laugh and said oh ok I should be scared. She roared and ran to me and stared hitting me around my waist cus that is about how tall she is.

No comments: