Friday, December 5, 2008

Trampoline fun

While we were visiting for Thanksgiving we got to jump on Grandma J's trampoline. The kids just loved this. I dont understand what it is with kids and tramps and swings.

At any rate Baby J would bounce all over the place if i bounce them or if J'alee bounced him. I held on to both of their arms and jumped with them a few time. Mostly J'alee just held on to the side freaking out "dont do that" or "stop stop stop" followed by a fake cry.

Needless to say I stopped but it was a lot of fun.

It was a bit cold out so faces and hands got cold pretty fast but they stayed out much longer than I thought they would and in fact they cried when I brought them in the house. Shortly after they were asleep though. Guess they got all jumped out.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Yeah for jumping until you are tired! I will have to get a tramp for when you are here next :)