Thursday, December 18, 2008

Glory Glory Hallaleuja!

I am finished with finals! No more class till Jan. 9th! Kind of glad that I am done for a while cus I really hate school! Despite how retarded one of my teachers is I made it through. I have only developed a hatred for 3 people in my life and this teacher is one of them. So, I have to work on being more like the Savior I guess! But this teacher is a nut case who cannot understand what he asks of us and then read how I wrote it the same order he asked for it.
ARGH! grab your torch and pitch forks people!

On a more positive note I found a way you can import your old blog posts from any blog into your blogspot. I am excited. So the old blog that was messed up I imported all the posts from there so now everything is in one spot it is nice!

No comments: