Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Asking for Money Already?!?!?!

Well just now as I was thinking what to write on here my daughter asks me something and said it very fast. I asked her to repeat herself several times before I understood what she said. She was obviously excited to ask it.
I said what did you say. She said "Can I have some money" and then "I need a thousand dollars, can I have it please, can to get it please please please" . Now my daughter isnt teenager she is only 3. Yes, 3 years old and already asking for money. Guess after I have my degree I better get a excellent paying job or "no" is the word she will know most.
I have never taught her to ask for money although we are teaching her how to save money. When she goes to her uncles house there is always change on the ground and he says whatever she picks up she can have. So she brings home change all the time so we talk to her about saving it. I'm not planning on the lesson sticking right now cus she is only three. But apparently she has heard us talk about money before and wants some now. So I will just have to start charging people for comments on my blog.
Im just kidding but seriously donate cus I wont mind!

No comments: