Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eat and Sleep!

I was reading my assignments for school and I turn around and Baby J has gotten a yogurt and is eating it sitting on the floor. As I was taking pictures he stood up and was just smiling with it all over his hands, face and belly!

So I put him in his high chair and fed him lunch and as soon as he was done his head started to bob back and forth. Sure enough he fell alseep.
This is evidence that men really do like to eat and then sleep! Sign me up cus I would just love to eat and sleep all day! Well only somedays I would like to do that I guess cus playing with this boy is just so much fun!

He doesnt normally fall asleep like this. He usually throws his plate like the picture above and says "All Daa". Needless to say I woke him up, wiped him off, change and gave him a bottle and put him down for a nap so he could sleep more comfy in a bed!

No comments: