Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Adams' Family Heritage Pictures

I have recieved the pictures from Uncle Jed that he put on cd for the reunion a few years back. There are some excellent pictures on it from all years. I do have it specific for my family though so you might find more of your own family in your records. The pictures I have are ancestors from Floyd and Zelda and earlier.
There are some of their great grandparents from approx 1912 and maybe earlier I cannot remember. I have loaded them on our group photo albums on snapfish. You can see the link in this here, on the link in the bottom of the post or you can go to the links on the right hand side and it will be there as well.
If you go there and it turns out there is no invite please feel free to email and I will send you an invite so you can see them!

No comments: