Friday, September 19, 2008

Sun Chips

These are my favorite chips: Sun Chips Harvest Chedder and Garden Salsa! They are so very yummy and the company uses sun to power their plants in order to make them. go green (enough of that). These two flavors have been the best. The Cinnimon and Sugar ones were ok if you had a sweet tooth.

Sun Chips just recently put out two new flavors Peppercorn Ranch and Sweet Chilli. And can i just tell you they are fabulous! The Ranch flavor isnt over powering and has just a hint of spice. The sweet chilli I actually like better than the Doritos flavor and is sweet and has some spice to it but not over powering. It doesnt make my tummy burn after words...thanks Doritos you have made me purchase man a anti-acid and those companies thank you!

So enjoy the new flavors and any Sun Chips!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

These are 1/2 of the only chips I will eat (I like the Harvest Cheddar as well). The other chips I like are Ruffles with Ridges. But those are the only potato chips I like. Chips are tricky. Once you eat them, the aftertaste stays with you too long so I'm picky.