Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hymas Reunion???

Congrats to the new bride and groom Alicia and Brandon. It was a great reception. It was nice to meet all the cousins on my grandmothers side (Hymus). It came out that we dont really do big reunions together and a few people said that we should do one.
Well it is getting to be summer now so maybe we can get one together! I think it would be fun. For me i just recognize faces and not names so it would be nice to get together to get to know everyone and just have a reunion. After all Hymus is a fairly big name in Cache Valley so it could be fun to meet lots of people right!

I know it is a big job to spearhead a reunion and it customarily is handled by kids of certain parents so if those people want to do it great, dont want to step on anyones toes. Im just here to be a voice of encouragement and maybe get the ball rolling. Since Im from the Stephen's side that's mostly who I know but for all you others out there that read this and know more people then start the buzz!

Let me know what you think. Email or reply post in this blog. Dates, times, locations, activites and such are all open for discussion. I know for my grandparents it might be best to do it closest to Logan as possible but lets see what happens.

No comments: