Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ode to My Telephoto Lens

Dear Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens where have you been all my life! I love the distance that I can be back so Im not so in your face. Oh and I just feel so at home at your fstop range of 4.5-5.6! I think it was a match made in Canon heaven! Props to my sugar mama and my most vile and cheapskate creditor for the measly 1% rewards points I used for gift cards to pay less than half price for this!



Some kids think that the school bus and the stigma of a short bus is like prison.
These were taken on my deck of tress across the courtyard (top and bottom)

This is "Communication Hill" and it was probably around 1/4 mile away from where I took this and I didnt even crop it!

1 comment:

Katy said...

FAN-frickin-TASTIC!!!!!!!!! Wow, Blake, those photos are amazing... love the crisp detail (even the pics of things far away, they're dreamy!)

What a great new toy.... i'm totally jealous and if we were toddlers in nursery together, i'd mostly likely cry and throw a fit that i don't have one too.... but i won't cry.

i won't cry. i won't cry. i won't cry...

the short bus pic and caption is Hilarious!!!