Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's

Im not a huge April Fool's day person so jokes arent really my thing. Needless to say if I ever did want to play a joke it wouldnt be a very good one.
Last night I came home for lunch and when I was leaving to go back to work J'alee was screaming and tugging on my shirt to stay with her. It was so sad. I told her that I would take her somewhere tomorrow like the park or the store. She looked up at me, red face and tears in her eyes and said "That's not the truth" and repeated it over and over. I kept telling her that it was the truth and that I would do it. So naturally today I took her to get chicken nuggets and then went to the park with her.
She sat in the swing all by herself and I pushed her. She played really good and nice with another little girl there. It was a cold day so there werent any other kids around. It was nice though to see she can interact well with other kids.

No comments: