Saturday, January 26, 2008

Political Humor

Okay people I am going to level with you. There is a bit of video I want you all to watch, it is about 21 minutes long. It is comic relief on the primary elections that are going on in our country. Now you might agree with me when I saw a lot of things in this are true.
WATCH NOW
It is last weeks episode of The Simpsons. No dont worry the off color and nastiness has been traded in for political, social and economical humor long ago so it isnt quite the same show it used to be. There are things in the Simpsons that even John Collbert and Jon Stewart can pull off or be as funny.
This is just about the funniest episode I have ever seen in my life. So if you have issues with Simpsons please know it is more about the humor in todays politics than Homer being a sick slob or swearing.

No comments: