Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spires that Inspire

"Our inborn yearnings for family connections are fulfilled when we are linked to our ancestors through sacred ordinances of the temple" (Russell M Nelson; "Generations Linkedin Love"; General Conference April 2010).



Took these shots the day my sister-in-law went through the temple for the first time!  I have always been inspired by the temple, pioneers and their struggle to build the temple and the stunning pictures that people have taken of it.  I have always wanted to get some excellent ones and now I have them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought those were professional photos! Great shots, they look awesome.

jackieadams said...

Really fantastic shots of the Temple. They do look professional. It's just awesome looking at them. I got married there and so did you. Nice.

oldangelgirl said...

Those are beautiful. Good job. It's nice when you have such good material to work with. :)

Katy said...

Wow, these photos are stunning, Blake. great job, you're an animal with your camera! :)

jackieadams said...

Excellent one indeed!!