Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flight to Landing

When we went to the Pacific Science Center I got a few picture in the butterfly house they have there.  I didnt originally include this shot when I posted the pictures from there.  I was trying to catch it in flight about to land.  But alas the best one was when it landed and it was finishing resting it's wings.

I feel like I am in flight lately with no sign of a landing.  I sort of ran out of gas yesterday and came home from work with the kids gone on a play date.  I have to thank God for allowing me to run into a friend unexpectedly earlier in the week who said that we could have the kids go over there.  We have never played with them before just at school so it was great.  The kids were there for hours and I got to come home talk with my sweetheart and then crash.  I could have slept so much more.  I slept in 2 hours this morning but was hard at work spring cleaning and setting up baby stuff again.  Always in flight...no landing in sight.  I feel exhausted.

Just as I have been thinking that I cant have anymore things pop up into my life I get a call this evening...."can you meet with the bishop tomorrow at 10:30"....Really? As Bilbo says "like butter scraped over too much bread"  that is how I feel already...cant imagine stretching out the butter anymore.  But we will see how the Lord will make this happen!

No comments: