Friday, January 14, 2011

Whats On My Phone #1

A friend of mine posted a while back things that were on here phone.  Well I loved it.  I think I read her blog more because of that post.  Weird huh? I know!  Well here you go this is what is on my phone.
 First one is my girl before her first dance concert this past summer.  The second is at a part of her same summer back in Cali.
 Baby J atthe same park last summer back in Cali
 One of the fun trips we were able to take back in Cali. We had fun when we went to Calistoga, CA and drove by this sign!
 Freakin awesome car outside of an Ivar's Seafood Bar in Belleuve, WA shortly after we lived here.  You can see the corner of my black car in this photo too.
 Distorted and fired bottles that some random fellow was selling at the farmers market.  nothing really farmer about them but they were kind of cool. this was like a coffee table tray he made.
One of the first days off the school bus.  I still cant believe I have a elementary schooler.
 This is one cute woman...and tired.  I cant remember where we were but I remember that we were tired!
 Dentist check up here is mr cool j
 More dentist photos look at little miss hot stuff!  Dont these sunglasses scream NYC Fashion?

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love these small moments that are captured... i've got a TON of photos that are like this, just the everyday normal stuff! Your family is very beautiful!