Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 10 Things I Like

Well I have been thinking about doing this post for a while now and it is said to say that I really cant think of my favorite things. Since I hit the big 3 0 and with another bun in the oven I sort of have been faced with redefining myself.  But here is a stab at it anyway.

My two favorite shows not in any order! Psych and Big Bang Theory!  Just awesome!

Next favorite toy would have to be my camera. Even though itneeds some dusting off as of late!  I know ultimiate dishonor to me my cow and my whole family.
So far my favorite non-fiction book about current history.  Yes I dare say it you fools this man is one of my idols. If you feel like he is the spawn of satan himself then read the (insert explitive as desired here) book.  You will be enlightened and perhaps change your view of him, his presidency and perhaps politics.
I love college football it is what gets me up every Saturday early!  I especially love the BCS games at the end of the year for many different reasons.  For fellow fans Im not supporting their selection process just like watching the good games they do select.
Thanks to a wife, as Neal A. Maxwell once said, that is counter intuitive, I learned that sushi is actually very good to eat. There is none better than TGI Sushi in the Bay Area I do have to say so.  Their California Roll, Rachel Roll and my absolute favorite Mr. Netscreen Roll as pictured here. This picture isnt that great though.
While Im on the subject of food I might as well tantalize everyone.  Thanks to an 80s band and to this resturaunt "Heaven isnt too far away"  too bad I cant "get closer to it everyday" since it is a little pricey but it is delicious!  Cheese, meat, chocolate mmmh!

This is my most absolute favorite hoodie of all time. One of the many few things I like from trendy stores. This was on sale over the holidays and my sis got it for me. Unfortulately I cannot find a decent picture other than this one. Mine is light brown outside and dark brown inside though.
Yes it is true I love technology.  I love my fast internet, blog, wireless technology in general and more.  So I must join with this fellow:
I always heard from parents after my first child was born "now you will always be tired" or something to that effect.  Well the more life goes on (ohgradee ohgradaa) I find this is true.  Thus adding a weapon in my arsenalt.  BEHOLD the power of an addictive substance with fruity citrus flavor (lime also lemon added is good to regular):
Ultimately my favorite thing is my family of course but it seems the idea behind this is more consumerism, habit or interest related.  So I will have to say that nature is my other.  It facinates me in may different ways and it is also my favorite subject for photography.  Im not the best at human shots, despite my efforts but I think Im much better and nature.  Guess that falls in line with a childhood desire to be a photographer for National Geographic.  Here is one I like from this summer.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Great list! I love Big Bang Theory, it's so hilarious! And sushi... i'm craving it now!!

Candace said...

Oh Blake!! You posted this Saturday, I had said the entries had to be in by Friday night, so I assumed u were just doing it for fun. :( I'm sorry!! I'm going to do another soon, though, so keep your eyes open!! :)

Oh, and I, too, LOVE The Big Bang Theory. Can't get enough of Sheldon!

Jackie said...

I love it and I was there!

Rachel Holloway said...

LOVE Psych...just wish they would pick up the season again already! dang it! :)