Sunday, February 21, 2010

Curling I Like

There are some events in the olympics that so many people love to watch and enjoy. You can compare short track speed skating and think it is quite aggressive, competitive and down right unsportsman like sometimes.

As apposed to Curling. Now I know many of you dont understand it. If you enjoy darts, bowling, and chess or strategic games you will like this.

Here is the U.S. Womens team with a shot (i didnt take this photo obviously). But I have become addicted to it and try and watch as much of it as I can. It seems quite fun. I also just found out that there are leagues in my area that I might just have to check out.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I love curling too! I don't understand anything about the rules but i love to watch them sweep the ice and skate on it in their cool shoes

B-Blogit said...

I will have to explain it to you. It is quite easy!