Monday, July 23, 2007

Now Reading Harry Potter

Well everyone as we all know this came out Friday/Early Saturday Morning. After I got off work at 5am i drove to the store and bought it. I started reading at work all day Saturday and Sunday. I am not finished yet but it is pretty good. Im interested to see what role Snape will play. My predictions before I started to read the book are that Voldermort dies and Harry lives on. I think the main characters that die are going to be on the Dark side. What the book has said so far I will let you read it yourself! I wont spoil it.
Let me know what you all think. Any discussions on the previous books and suspicions and opinions on what may happen this time can be shared...but please dont spoil it for others if you have finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katriina got it at 9:00 a.m. and read it all day Saturday. She resumed on Monday and stayed up until 2:30 a.m. to finish it. She loved it! None of the rest of us have read it yet, since we've been listening to HP 5 on CD in order to qualify (our family rule) to see the movie. David says it ruins the movie to read the book. We finished the book on CD at 9:30 last night and watched the 10:00 p.m. movie. They kids wore their capes and all. Great stuff. They boys are flying around on their broomsticks as we speak yelling 10 points for Gryffendor, 10 points for Slytherin, etc.