Sunday, March 27, 2011

Final Choices...What Do You Think

Alright so I think we finally have come down to our final three choices and im leaning toward two for the name for our new son coming soon.  It has been quite odd usually we know well in advance before hand what we want but this time I have been very very picky.  I will be honest it was me!

So here are the choices.  Jamison, Jaxton (Jaxston), Jefferson.  There are pros and cons to both I suppose but those are our top three.  So let me know, vote on the side or comment here!

Also you can also submit your idea in comment for middle name.  We will see what you all come up with.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamison!

jackieadams said...

I like Jaxon even better than any of them. Jaxon instead of Jaxton. Hummmm I like Jaxon.

Candace said...

I like Jamison or Jaxon. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Jamison for me. Jefferson Adams sounds very constitutional. lol. :)

carolee said...

All cute. Jamison sounds kind of close to Jayden. I like Jefferson, even if it does sound constitutional. I like the ring of it. Miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

It would help if we knew the meaning of each name. For some parents it is a major consideration.

As you have illustrated, Jaxton and Jaxston are going to be mis-spelled constantly as they sound the same.

When I look at Jamison, I am inclined to think of the spelling of the well-known Irish Whiskey, Jameson's so that is also problematic.

That leaves Jefferson. Should be funny if he grows up to a a pilot or astronaut !

Azteroth said...

I don't like jaxton. I had difficulty figuring out how it was supposed to be pronounced. I my mind it bodes ill for a child who has a name that's difficult to figure out.
I think Jamison's probably my favorite of the three.

The Kelly Family said...

I like Jamison, then Jaxton, and Jefferson is my least favorite. I think Jamison sounds cute and fits with Jenalee and Jayden's names.

Unknown said...

I love Jaxton!!!