Saturday, July 21, 2007

When we went up to Idaho for the 4th we got to go to Rigby Lake! It was quite a lot of fun. But it has been a long time since we had some sun as you can tell.
Jenalee was so funny she ran into the water until it came up to her arms and then waited for us. She also layed down and started throwing sand on herself so we decided to bury her! Daddy had a turn at being buried too of course!





Jenalee decided she was "a princess" and took over the floaty. Everytime I would go deeper into the water to my chin she would lean over and say "it's okay daddy, I got you" and try to pull me on to the floaty.
She spent more time on this floaty than anything but she did have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am glad that she is such a protector of you when you are swimming. She is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wev'e had some fun time at Rigby Lake. It looks like your having fun too!