Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Explains a Lot!

While Verizon and it's union workers are asking for the federal government to intercede I am having problems of my on with a worker that is apparently is not doing their job around here.  I know it is difficult being a project manager and not having the appropriate resources do their job.

What is the job and who is the culprit who isn't working, you ask?  Well perhaps this sign will tell you what you need to know.  While I don't really fancy the girly pink it delivers the message.

I think this about to be hung on my door because my place is trashed!  Some people recently posted on Facebook that kids wont remember the condition of their house but will remember all the love and fun things that their parents do with them.  This is mostly true.  I know people who remember how dirt their houses were and I know people who continue that into their adult lives.  If their houses were left dirty all the time so was theirs as an adult.  Perhaps it was just a habit that was picked up.  Perhaps it was teaching or lack of teaching.  I'm not here to judge...obviously because my house is dirty!

I just need to get the cleaning fairy back on duty!

No comments: