Monday, November 1, 2010

Zapped, Beaten, Sucked, Stomped and Down Right Pooped

This past week was insane. From walking to work a few times to running to the store just about every night plus 2 karate classes, dance class, girl scouts, girl scout fundraiser, class party preparation, class party, school party, trunk or treat, baking for ward party plus work, messy house pumpkin carving, cleaning, cooking and driving all over with lousy drivers and just about whatever else you can think of creeping up from the pit of dispair *clearing throat*.

I feel just zapped, beaten, sucked dry, worn out, stomped, and down right pooped.  I was looking forward to a slow weekend.  It was quite nice to do a few things on sunday.  It was a lot for a week and I dont want to ever repeat it but sadly it probably will happen again.  I have to be honest and all I learned from it is Im insane for trying to tackle so much so chances are I will have to do it again just to learn a lesson.

All I wanted was to be able to feel a bit more relaxed over the weekend before going into work on Monday which I havent felt that way in many weekends.  Well I did get my wish despite slacking religiously and missing church. So the lesson perhaps will be double hard for that next time.

We did manage to get to the temple for the first time in about a year which was nice too.  So monday morning came and I felt rested.  Went into work and people were grouchy, edgy and honestly looked like they had a hung over.  Note to self do not go to work Nov 1st next year.

No comments: