Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eavesdropping or Keen Listener

My life is so full of activities lately I havent been able to dedicate much more time to anything but mouth, meal, and mess management outside of work.  Frankly thats about what I do inside of work too.  AH HA AH HA (Prince John laugh from Disney's Robin Hood).

So as I am sitting here hacked into the dance studios internet writting on my blog I have eavesdropped or listened into a conversation with a young boy subjected to dance classes with what appears to be a lady old enough to be his grandma.  They start to talk about wireless carriers and the grandma says an opinion on a carrier and then the boy starts talking about phones.  He states that his mom has an old iphone and he said that he wanted it but she wont give it to him.  Grandma says "your young why do you need one anyway".

Im all for wireless cus that is the area I work in but I must admit I agree with this grandma.  Who said the old are out of touch?  Seriously why does this little boy who doesnt even appear old enough to have a facebook account need an iphone for?  He doesnt and frankly for that matter neither do I or you for that matter.

Yes people lets put the phones down shut the laptops and then climb in our car we make go with our feet moving really fast or something Yabadabadoo doesnt that sound fun?

No comments: