Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Power of 7

There is just something about the number 7 that seems complete or whole to me.  Im not sure.  I best not make this into a Sesame Street episode so I will get straight to the point.  Some friends of ours had their 8th Anniversary this week.  Happy Anny guys!  So we watched their adorable and fun loving kids!  They have 5 plus our 2 with us that makes for a interesting time.  But these kids are so well behaved it was easier than tending my own 2!  I guess I did have K there to help so that was nice but it was easy.  Hats off to their parents for being good teachers!

I was fun to play baseball and soccor with them outside and watch them all play with toys together.  It was good for us to see what it was like with more than 2 kids.  K said "lets have 6" while we were there and I just looked at her and changed the topic haha! Now im not against having more but 6 just looks like someone didnt finish writting an 8...I dont know.  Ive decided I could have one more in the semi near future.

So thanks to the K Family and your wonderful kids.  We sure do enjoy playing with you guys!  Hope you had a good Anniversary date!

2 comments:

Small Stones said...

"...6 just looks like someone didn't finish writing an 8..." LOVE IT! I am laughing so hard right now!

B-Blogit said...

I in no way want it on the record that I would rather have 8 kids instead of 6.

Brec Im glad you laughed at it. I was hoping someone would get my humor!