Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo Milestone

After another long day and evening at Disneyland I got up this morning and unloaded the pictures on my camera onto my computer so I can edit and post when I get home or find the time.  I realized that I started out with the file name IMG_0001 and looked and saw that the very last picture I took was IMG_9999.  Yes that is right.  The very next picture I take with be my 10,000 picture since Christmas Eve.  Isnt that amazing.  Yes I am a freak of photonature.  Granted I keep maybe 20% of those but still that is a lot of shooting and clicking!

Well with the kids we got to go to Playhouse Disney Live on Stage and a "Its Tough to be a Bug" 3D movie which was awesome!  In playhouse disney they had all the shows do a little segment.  Little Einstines was on that they had Big Jet fly around the room and my 2 year old points and says "uh oh watch out break fly button".  For those of you who know Big Jet and Rocket race in the episode "The Great Sky Race" and Big Jet somehow gets a hammer inside of Rocket and smashes the fly button.  This of course makes rocket have to be a boat, train and a slower version of himself.  It was quite funny to hear my boy say that!

Well it is the last day a Disneyland/Cali Adventure Parks.  I felt like I would be glad at this point when I first started since I started out with the feeling of drudgery and impatience.  But I am going to actually be sad.  It is true.  This old prude likes Disneyland Parks.  I know huh never thought I would say it.  I liked Priates of the Caribbean ride, Indiana Jones, Soarin California, and of course the cars that you can drive.  The 3D movies were cool too.  I basically liked all the kids stuff.  Screamin California isnt for me.

No comments: