Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is Everything Right in My World

Perhaps it is starting to get late for me since I was up at 5:30 am on a Saturday.  Nevertheless after a day of way too much of the wrong kind of excitement it leaves me wondering if all is right in my own little world.  I have always been one that is ok with some change.  Ever since I was young I moved around the furniture in my room (when I had my own finally), on the mission I moved around A LOT!  I moved a lot in college and still more now.

Perhaps it is just the new calling in church that makes me uncomfortable (not really), but really I am starting to feel the wind blowing from under the door.  If anyone has seen the movie Chocolat (with Johnny Depp) you will know what I am talking about.  If you havent seen it put it on the top of your list and queue it up in Netflix.

Now that I have my edumakation masters style and I dont see much of anything going anywhere perhaps it is just me wanting some new experiences.  Things have been so great here though it would be hard to leave.  But it all just brings me to reflection of what to do next really.

But for now I think I need to watch me some Pirates...Savey?

1 comment:

Rach said...

Savy! It is so awsome that you get to be done. Could you come arrange my life? It is messy ! :)