Monday, February 8, 2010

Toddler Stylz

First I had to make an appointment so baby girl gave me this paper to make it. So here it is, my appointment on paper!
And we started in the kitchen cus there was better light there to take pictures. Smoothing out my hair here before the combing begins.
Just a picture of the top of my head, nice styling huh? dont mind the messy kitchen but the scentsy in the background is glowing with cinnimon mint...not to crazy about that smell.
Here we go. Good thing all they had was detalangler and water!
Use about half the bottle on my head of hair alone! Quite funny to watch her face as she tries to push down the top to spray my head. I did get it in the eye a few times. What fun!
It was quite hard to hold the SLR camera and get the shots I wanted with one hand in the air so these are just about the only ones that werent blurry! I did leave my hair as they styled it because within a few minutes it is gonna go whatever way it wants no matter what anyway.

2 comments:

Katy said...

aaawwwww.. budding stylish for sure!!!! i'm impressed how well you did with an slr above your head!!! Your sweet daughter looks adorable with her deep concentration expression!!!

Rach said...

So cutie pie! You are the best dad to let them do hair!