Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home and Coming Soon!!!

We are home!!! Though the leafy trees are bear it is a forest of evergreens and the hills are now turning green from the rains! We had rain from just outside reno all the way through Donner Pass and then it was try. No ice and no snow the whole way. Next time we travel like that Im gonna ask my little girl to pray for the weather everytime!

The temperatures are so great and moisture is in the air and already cracked and dry skin and lips are healing over. We did contract running noses though so either it is delayed allergic reaction to the inversion/pollution or we got colds from the cold weather.

I do have probably over 800 pictures to sift through, edit and then finally post now that i have my camera. I seem to have increased my photos taken by over 1000%. I used to take 80 and now i take 800. Gotta love my new camera and I have to practice to get better!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I like all of your photos of New Years and such. But my favorite are the ones from the Sunday walk! The kids are so cute! The camellia makes me very jealous. I remember when I lived in CA and I had several of those bushes in different colors. I miss that and they are beautiful. Love them!