Saturday, May 5, 2007

Seizures Stink

Well some of you know that I had another seizure at work Friday night. I dont think it was as bad as some of the previous ones. On account that my tongue isnt as chewed up. I did get rug burn on my ear pretty bad.
Im am fine and recovering today and tomorrow from it. My deepest thanks go out to my co-workers, neighbor Nancy and my wife for helping me last night! Thank you everyone for you concern, call, thoughts and prayers!
Im just working with my neurologist to try and fine a good dose of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, I hadn't heard. That's so aweful. How often do you have them?

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I hope your new medicine will soon get you all regulated and you will be good as new. Your such a wonderful young man and father. I will say my prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

I dont have them that often. I have had two since the beginning of the year and before that it was a year between seizures so it is sort of unpredictable right now.
But the meds should help control it, and with the Cpap machine i bet they will decrease as well.