Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures Done...Homework Not

Well it has been a very busy and crazy week for me! Things just never seem to get off my to do list. Once they are off it seems like they get added back on. It is like having a "clean" house with toddlers around.

We did see both of K's concerts and she did great and the philharmonic sounds good! We also got out to the beach at Santa Coodies...I mean Santa Cruz. It was quite a nice spot done with a FANTASTIC photographer my wife also works with at the hospital here. I will have to show you. She does have a website but I dont have the address on me right now but I will however let everyone see once she is done editing all she wanted to!

For now homework is gonna have to wait another day because I just have to get some sleep for sure! Good night!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

dang it blake! I was so excited to see these pics!!!! POST THEM A.S.A.P! :)

Katy said...

I agree with Rach, PIC-TURES, PIC-TURES,PIC-TURES,PIC-TURES (chanting)