Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh My Goodness - Trauma

I was looking at some photos of early this spring when we went in to San Francisco. One day we went in on a Saturday and were diverted off the freeway and had to go through downtown to get to the pier areas.

As we drove by we saw a scene of cop squad cars, ambulances, turned over cars and people running everywhere! At first it was horrific to think what had happened. Then as the scene was just about out of view we saw people standing holding cameras! It was a filming site!

Looking around for the fall tv shows I was curious to know more about NBC's Trauma. I went to the NBC page about it and sure enough the pictures you see there is San Fran. Then I remembered the scene we saw. We totally drove by the day they were filming the picture there on that website.

My lame claim to fame!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Cooooool! one of my best friend's brothers was in the 007 movie (most recent one) because they were filming in Panama and he was there on vacation and asked to be an extra!!!!!!!! i know, lame, but i am star struck!

B-Blogit said...

Hey that is cool! If you want to be in the new Pirates 4 movie and be an extra you just have to be in the Virgin Islands St. Thomas and you can be!

Mindy said...

So neat! I'm glad it wasn't a real tragedy. :)

Oh, and about your comment on my blog... I charge $16 for a package of 10 different cards. If you really wanted some I could ship. :)