Sunday, September 6, 2009

Defining Moments

In life there are always defining moments were we succeed or we faulter, have fun or not and so on. Im not philosopher or self help guru or anything like that. But I had a difining moment around 9 am as i was getting out the door in Connecticut. Rode my bike to a friends house and watched as the first tower ablaze fell in ashes and smoke.

Since there I have not only been a sucker for September 11th stories, rememberance, but also it drove me to be more open minded and active in politics and in my faith as well.

Please watch this video! Know if you are having a hard time in your circumstance that there is relief and hope!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I remember defining moments like that too...that particular one as well...

thanks for sharing...